A 5-day ICT Mode short term training program on “Outcome Based Education and Accreditation (ICT-04)” scheduled from 24/09/2018 to 28/09/2018 is running at ABESIT. This short term program is conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Kolkata, (An Autonomous Institute under MHRD, Govt. of India).
Total forty seven (47) faculty members from Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering Department are participating in this program.
At the end of this short term training program faculty members shall be able to:
- explain the need for and features of Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- justify the requirement of Outcome Based Education
- Outcome Based Accreditation (OBA)
- identify parameters for OBA
- illustrate steps for developing Outcome Based Curriculum (OBC)
- identify outcome based learning-teaching and assessment processes
- explain the process of preparing self-assessment report (SAR) for Accreditation by NBA
Coordinators of this STTP are Mr. Gaurav Agarwal, Assistant Professor, CSE and Ms. Shivani Sharma, Assistant Professor, IT.