Apart from regular curriculum, studentsshould get ample opportunity to explore different possibilities of lifelong learning. They need to continuously improve their skill sets, learn time management and work in collaboration with others. To provide such opportunities, ABESIT has formed various Techno Cultural Clubs under the patronage of different departments with a faculty coordinator attached to each club.These clubs are ABESIT clubs and not any department specific club. To facilitate students in this endeavor, eight clubs have been formed (Four Technical and Four Cultural) as follows:
|TECHNICAL||BIT BRAIN||RUBIX||TECHNOVATION||TECHNO MOBILITY|
All students of ABESIT must register in one Technical and one Cultural club of the Institute.
General Rules for clubs:
- All club activities shall be during non-teaching hours and holidays. Initially on working days it will be between 4:40 – 6:00 PM.
- All activity would be routed through Faculty Coordinator / Mentor & HOD for approval of Director in advance.
- Each club shall have a calendar including one mega event.
- In some events, students from other institutes may participate.
- Club will run through membership fee by students
- Central facility required if any shall be reserved by Faculty Coordinator.
Structure of Each Club:
- Faculty – Coordinator/Mentor
- Student – President
- Student – Vice President
- Student – Secretary
- Student – Treasurer
- Student – Public Relations
- Student – Members