- All the participants should bring their college Identity Card.
- All the participants should bring No Objection Certificate from Director/Principal of the concerned college. Event wise list of
participants may be prepared for this purpose.
- One player can participate in maximum 3 events.
- All the participating colleges should provide list of each team to the Zonal Centre at least 10 days before starting of the fest.
- Only one team from a college will be allowed to participate in a particular event.
- All the teams should report at the respective Zonal Centers timely so that registration process can be completed as per time
- Zonal centers will issue an identity card to all the participants/office bearers who will bear this card at all times during the events.
- Participants of all events should report at the assigned venue at least 30 minutes before start of the respective events.
- Two office bearers, 1M/1F, should accompany the squad from each participating college who will be responsible for discipline of their team. Officials should also bring their college Identity Card.
- If any participant is found involved in any act of indiscipline, he/she will be debarred from the tournament immediately.
- Illegal participation of any player/team in any event will be responsible for disqualification of all teams of the concerned college
from all events of the tournament and the college authority will be responsible for this act.
- Religion based performances will not be allowed. Such performances may cause disqualification.
- Decision of the judges/umpires will be final and binding to all.
- Each zonal centre should form a three member committee, from the participating colleges, who will monitor the events and will help to resolve the issues in case of any dispute.
- Only winners of each event will be eligible to participate in State Level events.
- All zonal centers should make proper arrangement of medical facility for the participants.
- Each zonal centre should make arrangement of photography/videography on the days of events.
- All the Coordinators of Zonal centers will provide a detailed report of the fest, including the college wise/event wise list of participants and event wise list of winners/runners (gold/silver/bronze) within 3 days of completion of the event to the Dean Student Welfare of the university at email id: email@example.com. A separate list of winners (gold medalist) only should be sent on the next day of completion of the fest.