ECE Department was started in year 2007 and offers B. Tech Program in Electronics and Communication Engineering, covering categories such as Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Image and Speech Processing, Embedded System Design, Wireless Communication, Optical Communication & Networks, Antenna & RF Systems and VLSI. The Department conducts Seminars and Workshops regularly to keep students abreast with the latest trends in the Industry. Department also provides ample opportunities for students to work on live projects, Internship in industry and to participate in National and International level Competitions. ABESIT-Technology Business Incubator of Institute encouraged students idea Innovation and prototype development. The Institute has collaborated with leading industries and R&D organizations”
- Over 160 students have been trained & 3 Faculty Development Programs have been conducted. Students regularly participate in quiz and have submitted proposals in Drishti contest organized by Texas Instruments in Center of Excellence “Analog and Embedded System Lab”.
- 6 students have been trained in Center of Excellence “Advanced Robotic Control for Industrial Automation”, which have been set up in collaboration with Indo Euro Synchronization APS GmbHEuropean Center for Mechatronics, Germany
- Regularly Faculty Development Programs and Expert Talk have been conducted in Center of Excellence “Power Electronics and Drives Lab” in collaboration with Entuple Technologies.
- More than 30 students have been trained in Center of Excellence “e-Yantra Lab of Embedded System and Robotics”, which has been setup in collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay and sponsored by MHRD through National Mission on Education though ICT. 6 teams of students have registered for e-Yantra “eYRC-2018”
To impart in depth knowledge to the students of Electronics & Communication Engineering for achieving academic excellence, professional attitude and ethical values, inculcating research culture to meet the challenges of global industrial demands.
- M1 Impart quality and value based education, with practical orientation to transform students into the skilled, trained and competent individuals.
- M2 Infusing research culture among students and faculty so that the Department be recognized as Center of Excellence in various domains.
- M3 Inculcating team work, leadership qualities, professional ethics and social responsibilities.
- M4 Prepare graduates for working in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- ECE is a versatile domain where ECE professionals may work in Software, Hardware and R & D companies in India and abroad.
- Electronics and Communication Engineers are acquired by top recruiters (both government and private) vij., DMRC, BEL, CEL, ISRO, DRDO, NTPC, MTNL, AIR, BSNL, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, Bharat Electronics Ltd, Qualcomm, Motorola, Intel, Free scale, Texas Instruments, Accenture, Siemens, Nokia, Tata, LG, NVidia, Samsung, Flextronics and Philips Electronics.
- Some of the IT companies where they may get opportunities are: Google, TCS, IBM, CSC, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Hewlett Packard, Nucleus Software, HCL Technologies, Amazon etc.
- ECE graduates may also go to foreign countries for doing M.S by appearing in Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) and or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
|POs||Engineering Graduates will be able to|
|PO1||Engineering Knowledge||Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.|
|PO2||Problem Analysis||Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.|
|PO3||Design/development of solutions||Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.|
|PO4||Conduct investigations of complex problems||Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.|
|PO5||Modern tool usage||Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.|
|PO6||The engineer and society||Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.|
|PO7||Environment and sustainability||Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.|
|PO8||Ethics||Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.|
|PO9||Individual and team work||Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.|
|PO10||Communication||Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.|
|PO11||Project management and finance||Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.|
|PO12||Life-long learning||Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.|
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: Graduates of the program will be able to identify and apply domain specific knowledge to have a successful career in real world applications by keeping abreast of the technological changes.
- PEO2: Graduates of the program will continue to learn and adapt in a world of constantly evolving technology through advanced degrees, professional courses and/or research.
- PEO3: Graduates of the program will be committed to acquire professional ethics, moral values and devotion to duty so that they prove to be worthy citizen of India with International outlook.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: Analyze and apply the acquired knowledge in designing application in the field of VLSI and Embedded System.
- PSO2: Should possess the skills to develop, analyze and synthesize various functional elements of communication system and signal processing.
- PSO3: Proficiency in specialized cutting-edge software packages and computer programming useful for the analysis/design of electronic engineering systems.
Department Advisory Committee (DAC)
|1||Academicians||Dr. A.K. Saxena, Professor, Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering, I.I.T. Roorkee.
Dr. Dinesh Prasad, Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.|
|2||Industry Representative||Mr. Ankit Agarwal, Senior Data Scientist in Mobileum
Mr. Vinay Chaddha, Co-Founder, GVC Technologies, Noida|
|3||Alumni||Ateet Kumar (Batch 2010-14), Senior Cryptographic Researcher, DRDO New Delhi.
Rishabh Jain (Batch 2012-16), CEO-RJ Drones, Noida|
|4||Parents||Mr. Manoj Kumar Singh, (F/O Mr. Sumit Singh, Batch 2016-2020)
Mr. Devender Prakash, (Yash Mittal, Batch 2015-2019 )|
|5||HOD||Prof. (Dr.) Sapna Katiyar|
|6||NBA Coordinator||Mr. Vaibhav Jain|
|7||Director||Prof. (Dr.) Manish Kumar Jha|
|8||Member Secretary||Ms. Sugandh Gupta|
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Qualification||Teaching &Industry Experience(in Years)|
|1||Dr.Sapna Katiyar||Professor & HOD||Ph.D.( Jamia Millia Islamia), M.Tech. (Communication Systems), B.E. (ECE)||16|
|2||Dr.Manish Kumar Jha||Professor & Director||Ph.D.(Engineering), B.E. (ECE)||26|
|3||Prof.S.B. Bajpayee||Professor, Head-CEI & Proctor||M.Tech. (Communication & Radar Engineering), ME (Advanced Electrical Machines), BE (EE), FIETE||45|
|4||Sanjeev Sharma||Associate Professor||Ph.D.*, M.Tech. (ECE), B.Tech. (ECE)||18|
|5||Vaibhav Jain||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (ECE), B.Tech. (ECE), GATE 2009, 2010||12|
|6||Aakansha Garg||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (ECE), B.Tech. (AI), GATE 2008, UGC-NET 2018||11|
|7||Sugandh Gupta||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (Digital Communication), B.Tech. (ECE)||9|
|8||Rachit Patel||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*, M.Tech. (ECE),B.Tech. (ECE)||7|
|9||Vipin Sharma||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (Wireless Communication & Networks), B.Tech. (ECE)||8|
|10||Swati Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech., B.Tech. (EEE)||6.5|
|11||Kalyan Pal||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.* (UPES),M.Tech (Energy / DAVV), B.E. (Electrical Engg / IIEST)||19.5|
|12||Khushboo Arora||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (Power Electronics & Drives), MBA, B.Tech. (EN)||9|
|13||Suneel Agrawal||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.(Electric Drives & Power Electronics), B.Tech. (EN), GATE 2011||8|
|14||Aviral Malay||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (VLSI Design), B.Tech. (ECE)||3|
|15||Preeti Sharma||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.* (IP University), M.Tech.(Hons.-Signal Processing), B.Tech.(ECE), GATE 2012||3|
|16||Ashish Kumar Swami||Assistant Professor||M.Tech. (Communication System), B.Tech. (ECE)||1.5|
|17||Anchal Tyagi||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.* (JIIT, Noida), M.Tech. (Communication System), B.Tech. (ECE)||1|
|18||Ashish Tiwari||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Microelectronics Systems & Embedded Technology), B.Tech||5|
|19||Kamal Gaur||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Signal Processing), B.Tech||8 months|
|*Registered for Ph.D.|
Academic Calendar, Even Semester: 2018-19
|1||Registration of B.Tech Second, Third & Fourth Year Students||16-01-2019 to 18-01-2019||Wednesday to Friday|
|2||Commencement of classes of B.Tech Second, Third & Fourth Year Students||16-01-2019||Wednesday|
|3||Alumni Meet (ECE Reminiscence 2019)||19-01-2019||Saturday|
|4||Interaction session on IPR||22-01-2019||Tuesday|
|6||Technical Club Activity||08-02-2019||Friday|
|7||Class Test – I||11-02-2019 to 13-02-2019||Monday to Wednesday|
|8||Final Year Project Progress Presentation||15-02-2019||Friday|
|9||Technical Club Activity||02-03-2019||Saturday|
|10||Class Test – II||04-03-2019 to 06-03-2019||Monday to Wednesday|
|11||Sessional –I||11-03-2019 to 16-03-2019||Monday to Saturday||50% of syllabus & each paper of 03 hours duration in line with Dr. APJAKTU theory examination papers|
|14||Technical Club Activity||29-03-2019||Friday|
|16||Workshop on “Data Structure”||03-04-2019 to 04-04-2019||Wednesday to Thursday|
|17||Final Year Project Presentation||10-04-2019 & 12-04-2019||Wednesday & Friday|
|18||Technical Club Activity||10-04-2019||Wednesday|
|20||Class Test – III||12-04-2019 to 16-04-2019||Friday to Tuesday|
|21||Industrial Visit to Regional Testing Laboratory,
Central Power Research Institute, Noida||17-04-2019||Tuesday|
|23||Industrial Visit to ZEE Media House, Noida Film City||20-04-2019||Saturday|
|24||Project Report Submission||23-04-2019||Tuesday||Hard Bind (3 Copies)|
|25||Department Advisory Committee Meeting||27-04-2019||Saturday|
|26||Sessional –II||27-04-2019 to 06-05-2019||Saturday to Monday||100% syllabus & each paper of 3 hours duration in line with Dr. APJAKTU theory examination papers|
|27||End Semester Examination*||13-05-2019||Monday||As per University Schedule|
|28||Summer Training / Summer Vacation||Tentatively from
Academic Calendar, Odd Semester:2018-19
|1||Commencement of classes B.Tech.(All Years)||23-07-2018||Monday|
|2||Registration of all eligible students in||23-07-2018 to 25-07-2018||Monday to Wednesday|
|3||Final Year Project Synopsis Submission||03-08-2018||Friday|
|4||Final Year Project Synopsis||08-08-2018 & 10-08-2018||Wednesday & Friday||In post lunch session|
|5||Class Test-I||13-08-2018 to 15-08-2018||Monday to Wednesday|
|6||Expert Talk on “Optical Fiber Network” by Air Cmde (Retd.) Mr. V.K.Sharma, Director, M.P. Birla Telecom Academy||17-08-2018||Friday|
|7||Industrial Visit at “Automation||24-08-2018||Friday|
|Engineers A.B. (P) Ltd., Noida”|
|8||Students Feedback- I||07-09-2018||Friday||2nd Year onwards|
|9||Class Test-II||10-09-2018 to 12-09-2018||Monday to Wednesday|
|10||Parents/Teachers Meeting||13-09-2018 to||Thursday|
|11||Expert Talk on “Signal Processing” by||14-09-2018||Friday|
|Dr. Harish Parthasartahy, Professor|
|12||Sessional –I||B.Tech II, III, IV||17-09-2018 to||Monday to||50% of syllabus &|
|year||24-09-2018||Monday||each paper 0f 3|
|hours duration in|
|line with Dr.|
|13||Mentor-Mentee Meeting - I||28-09-2018||Friday|
|14||National Level Competition “Hardware||28-09-2018 to||Friday to|
|15||One day Workshop on “IoT and Cloud||10-10-2018||Wednesday||In House|
|16||Expert Talk on “Machine Learning” by||12-10-2018||Friday|
|Dr. Rishav Singh, Assistant Professor,|
|Bennett University, Greater Noida.|
|17||Class Test-III||22-10-2018 to||Monday to|
|18||Mentor-Mentee Meeting – II||26-10-2018||Friday|
|19||One day Workshop on “Microsoft||27-10-2018||Saturday||In House|
|20||Expert Talk on “Low Power High||02-11-2018||Friday|
|Performance Digital CMOS Circuits”|
|by Dr. Kunwar Singh, Assistant|
|21||Industrial Visit at “Automation Engineers A.B. (P) Ltd., Noida”||14-11-2018||Wednesday|
|22||Mentor-Mentee Meeting – III||16-11-2018||Friday|
|23||Final Year Project Progress Presentation & Report Submission||17-11-2018||Saturday|
| 24||Sessional –II||B.Tech II, III, IV year||19-11-2018 onwards||Saturday||100% of syllabus & each paper of 3 hours duration in line with Dr. APJAKTU theory examination papers|
| 25||Students Feedback- II||24-11-2018||Saturday||2nd Year onwards|
| 26||End Semester Examination*||As per university schedule|
|* Subject to University Schedule|
Analog Electronics Lab
Digital Electronics Lab
Electronics Design & Control Lab
Integrated Circuits Lab
PCB & Workshop Lab
Digital Signal Processing Lab
Electronics Simulation Lab
Optical Communication & Network Lab
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab
|1||IoT Security||Ms. Shivani Agarwal, Principal Engineer, Hughes Systique Gurgaon||04-12-2019|
|2||A Fractional Order Fuzzy PID Controller||Dr. Puneet Mishra, Assistant Professor, BITS-Pilani.||26/03/2019|
|3||Intellectual Property Right Awareness||Ms. Pooja Kumar, Founder & Director (Registered Patent Agent) Innove Intellects||22/01/2019|
|4||Low Power High Performance Digital CMOS Circuits||Dr. Kunwar Singh, Assistant Professor, NSIT-Delhi||11-02-2018|
|5||Machine Learning||Dr. Rishav Singh, Assistant Professor, Bennett University, Greater Noida||10-12-2018|
|6||Optical Fiber Network||Mr. V.K.Sharma,Air Cmde (Retd.), Director,( M.P. Birla Telecom Academy)||17-08-2018|
|7||Emerging Trends and Technologies||Mr. Amit Rana,Advisory Consultant (IBM India Pvt. Ltd.)||31-12-2017|
|8||Industrial Automation||Mr. Naman Jain,SP Industries (Noida)||07-09-2017|
|9||Electronics Manufacturing||Mr. Soni Saran Singh, Executive Director(NMTRONICS India Pvt. Ltd.)||08-09-2017|
|10||Upcoming Trends in IT Sector||Expert from DXC Technology||08-09-2017|
|11||Embedded Systems & IoT||Prof. Dhananjay V. Gadre,Associate Professor (NSIT, New Delhi)||24-03-2017|
|12||Motivational & Inspirational Talk||Col. Rajiv Bhatnagar ,VSM (Retd.)||10-02-2017|
|13||An Interactive Session with 4th Year students on Project Based Learning||Prof. Krishna Vedula,Professor and Dean Emeritus, (University of Massachusetts Lowell) ( Executive Director), IUCEE||26-08-2016|
|S. No.||Theme||Organized/Conducted By||Duration|
|1||Two Day Workshop on “Data Structure”||CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd||03/04/2018-04/04/2018|
|2||3-Days Workshop on "Analog Applications"||Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow U.P. in collaboration with Sapience Consulting, under Texas Instruments India University Program||18/8/2018 -20/8/ 2018|
|3||5-Days Faculty Development Program "Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Interdisciplinary Approach for Applications"||ABESIT, Ghaziabad & sponsored by Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow U.P.||12/6/2018 -16/6/ 2018|
|4||1-Day Workshop on “IoT using Raspberry PI” in association with APTRON Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||APTRON Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||10-11-2017|
|5||National Seminar on "Advanced Power Electronics & Motor Control Simulation Techniques"||ABESIT, Ghaziabad & sponsored by Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow U.P. under Visvesvarya Research Promotion Grant Scheme||07-10-2017|
|6||3-Days Workshop on "Microcontroller Design-MSP430"||Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow U.P. in collaboration with Sapience Consulting, under Texas Instruments India University Program||21/9/2017-23/9/ 2017|
|7||1- Day Workshop on “VLSI-Hands on with FPGA”||CETPA Pvt. Ltd.||17-08-2017|
|8||6-Days Faculty Development program on "Analog & Embedded Systems"||ABESIT, Ghaziabad & sponsored by Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow U.P.||17/7/2017 -22/7/ 2017|
|9||5-Days Faculty Development Program on "Power Electronics & Drives"||ABESIT, Ghaziabad & sponsored by Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow U.P.||12/6/2017-16/6/ 2017|
|10||Short Term Training Program on "MATLAB with Image Processing"||ABESIT, Ghaziabad in collaboration with Cetpa Infotech Pvt. Ltd.||9/6/2016 -22/6/ 2016|
|S.No.||Name of Company||Year/Branch||Date|
|1||MP Birla Telecom Academy, Gurugram||3rd Year, ECE||14/11/2018|
|2||Automation Engineers A.B. (P) Ltd. Noida||2nd Year, ECE||24-08-2018|
|3||DMRC (Chirag Delhi Metro Station) Near IIT, Delhi||3rd & 4th Year, EEE||10-10-2017|
|4||Indian Expo Centre (Renewable Energy) Greater Noida||3rd Year, ECE||22-09-2017|
|S.No.||Event Details||Dates||Student Details||Remarks|
|1||AKTU Zonal Sports Fest, Organised by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University conducted by RKGIT, Ghaziabad||31/10/2018-2/11/2018||Nitish Sharma 1629031027||2nd Position in Shot-put|
|Tanisha Agarwal2018ECE008||2nd Position in Discus Throw|
|Shubhangini Khare 1729031050||3rd Position in Volleyball|
|2||GAMBADE-2017,Organized and Conducted by Hi-Tech Institute of Technology||27/10/2018||Anshuman Singh 1529031008||3rd Position|
|3||Dr. KALAM STARTUP PARIKARAMA Edition-14, Organized by AKTU and conducted by ABESIT||07-03-2018||Piyush Singh1529021006||3rd Position|
|4||Inter Institutional Fest “ULLAS-2018” Organized and Conducted by IPEM, Ghaziabad||5/4/2018- 6/4/2018||Shivam Soubhari1529021016||Participation Certificate for Business Plan presentation|
|5||AKTU Zonal Technical, Literary and Management Fest, Organised by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University conducted by IPEC, Ghaziabad||22/3/2018– 24/3/2018||S.V.V. Srinivas1529031031||1st Position in ROBO WAR Event|
|6||Smart India Hackathon-2018(Hardware Edition), Organized and Conducted by AICTE, Govt. of India||Year 2018||S.V.V. Srinivas1529031031||Participation Certificate for Real-Time Pollution Mapping Project.|
|7||Mega ATV Championship-2018, Organized and Conducted by Auto Sports India at Nasik||24/3/2018-26/3/2018||Akshay Kumar1429021003||38th position in All India among 86 teams.|
|8||AKTU Zonal Arts and Cultural Fest, Organised by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University conducted by KEC, Ghaziabad||23/2/2018-24/2/2018||Neeraj Singh1529031022||2nd Position in Face painting & 3rd position in collage making & Rangoli making events.|
|2nd Position in poster making event.|
|Priya Gautam1429031022||3rd Position in group dance event.|
|Chandani Jaiswal1529031016||3rd Position in Rangoli making event.|
|Prateek Khandelwal1429031031||3rd Position in war of bands event.|
|9||Technex’18, Organized and Conducted by IIT BHU, Varanasi||16/2/2018 -18/2/2018||Mr. Abhishek Shukla1529031003||1st Position|
|10||EFFI-CYCLE 2017, Organized and Conducted by Lovely Professional University, Jalandher (Supported by Maruti Suzuki)||1/11/2017 – 5/11/2017||Himanshu Singh1429021009||35th Rank in All India|
|11||GAMBADE-2017, Organized and Conducted by Hi-Tech Institute of Technology||1/11/2017– 5/11/2017||S.V.V. Srinivas1529031031||1st Position|
Technical Clubs & Societies ECE Technical Club
The ECE Technical Club aims to provide students a platform to gain multi-disciplinary skills and excel in various fields of Electronics & Communication. We strive to teach and help students to acquire new skills in an era of rapidly evolving technology. Our Technical Club consists of 6 student members and 2 faculty coordinators working together for planning and execution of events. The main objectives of this technical club are:
- To provide a platform where students can work using recent trends & technologies.
- To create a culture among students where they can work on real time problem by out of box thinking, brain storming etc.
- To bridge the gap between the present global industries and academia.
- To create awareness among students about various opportunities for the career like Entrepreneurship/ Jobs/Higher studies.
- To create a team building spirit among the students.
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is a non-profit organization that serves educators interested in the use of technology in education. ISTE provides educational technology resources to support professional learning for educators and education leaders, ISTE also provides a suite of professional learning resources to members, including webinars, online courses, consulting services, books, and peer-reviewed journals and publications. All faculty members and 160 students of ECE Department are the member of ISTE society. The main objectives of this ISTE society are:
- To provide quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions.
- To update students/Faculty knowledge and skills in their fields of activity.
- To assist and contribute in the production and development of top-quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organisation
- Overall development of technical education system.
- Kumar A. , Hooja R. , Sharma S. and Kumar P. , “Realization of Chaotic Oscillator using Miller Integrators”, Res. J. Eng. Technol., vol. 5, issue 5, pp.1-5, May 2018.
- Patel R., Dubey R., Mishra S. and Bharti S., “Tele-Monitoring Device for Cardio-respiration Activity”, l J. Adv. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng., vol.7, issue 3, pp.282-287, March 2018.
- Sharma A., Pal S. and Jain V., "IoT Based Smart System for Prevention of Industrial Hazards", Res. J. Eng. Technol. (IRJET), vol. 5, issue 3, pp.-1-5, March 2018
- Singh A. , Khandelwal P., Sharma S., Chaudhary R. and Patel R., “Multi Featured Smart Home System”, J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET), vol. 6, issue 3, pp. 2138-2141, March 2018
- Anand V., Singh K. and. Garg A, "Dual Axis Solar Tracking System using Microcontroller with MPPT", J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET), vol. 6, issue 2, pp.-192-195, Feb. 2018.
- Ansari M., Khan S., Sharma V. and Tyagi A., " Intelligent Traffic Light Control System using ATMEGA328 Microcontroller", J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET),vol.6, issue 2, pp.-1459-1463, Feb. 2018.
- Gupta H., Singh P., Mehanwal S. and Kumar P., " State-of the-art Design for Microwave Frequency(Simpson's Integrator)", J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET),vol. 6, issue 2, pp.-1201-1204, Feb. 2018.
- Singh A., Tathagat, Aggarwal U. and Sharma V., "Performance Evaluation of Turbo Codes on IEEE 802.11 PHY", J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET), vol.6, issue 2, pp.-214-218, Feb. 2018.
- Singh D., Verma V., Gautam P. and Swami A., "Gesture Controlled Wheelchair", J. Innov. Eng. Technol. (IJIET), vol.-9, issue 3, pp.-2303-2306, Feb., 2018.
- Yadav K., Dakshi, Varunraj T. and Sharma V., " Performance of Cognitive Radio PHY under Adaptive Modulation Coding", J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET), vol.6, issue 2, pp.-2327-2333, Feb. 2018
- Yadav S., Yadav A., Yadav A. and Tyagi A. , " Digital Code Lock using ATMEGA 328 AVR Microcontroller", J. Res. Appl. Sci. & Eng. Technol. (IJRASET), vol. 6, issue 2, pp.-2303-2306, Feb. 2018
- Madan J. and Chaujar R., “Temperature Associated Reliability Issues of Heterogeneous Gate Dielectric –Gate All Around-Tunnel FET”, IEEE Trans. Nanotechnol., vol. 17, no.1, Jan. 2018.
- Goel M., Tyagi A., Mishra D. and Sharma S. " Voice Controlled Robot Avoiding Accident using Arduino & GSM Mobile Android App", Conf. Academic Res. Eng. Management Inf. Technol. (ICARE MIT-2018), Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, 2018.
- Katiyar S., “Towards Hybridization of Nature Inspired Metaheuristic Techniques for Collision Free Motion Planning”, J. Comput. Sci. Netw. (IJCSN), vol.7, issue-3, pp. 192-198, 2018.
- Sood V., Choudhary M., Malay A. and Patel R., “Non-Invasive Gluco Pulse Watch”, Conf. Adv. Computing Netw. Informat. (ICANI-2018), Indore, India, 2018,
- Srinivas S., Singh K. A., Raj A., Shukla A., Patel R. and Malay A., “Disaster Relief and Data Gathering Rover”, 3rd IEEE Int. Conf. Internet of Things: Smart Innov. Usages, (IoT-SIU 2018), Nainital, Uttarakhand, India, 2018.
- Tiwari P. B., Gupta A., Garg Y. and Pandey P., “Smart Luggage Carrier”, 3rd Int. Conf. Internet of Things: Smart Innov. Usages, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India, 2018.
- Sinha D., Pandey P. J. and Chauhan B., “A Survey of Face Recognition Techniques with Age Invariants”, of Adv. Res. Dynamical & Control Syst., issue 5, pp.150-164, July, 2017.
- Pal K., “Non-Technical Losses (NTL) Identification Techniques”, 5th Int. Conf. Eng. Technol., Sci. Manag. Innov. (ICETSMI-2017), IETE, New Delhi, India, 30 April 2017.
- Garg A. and Tyagi P., “A Review: Modelling of Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistors Based Digital Logic Devices”, National Conf. IPR, Future Technol., Optimization Manag., (NCIFTOM-2017)”, at the INMANTEC Institutions, Ghaziabad, 2017.
- Tyagi P. and Garg A., “Modelling of Compact Models of Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistors with VHDL-AMH” ”, National Conf. IPR, Future Technol., Optimization Manag.,(NCIFTOM-2017)”, at the INMANTEC Institutions, Ghaziabad,2017.
- Tripathi R. and Tiwari A., “Design Error Performance of Space-Frequency Block Coded OFDM over Nakagami-m Fading Channel”, Conf. innov. Eng. Sci. Manag., vol 2, pp. 68-73, EISSN: 2454-4140, Nov., 2016.
- Arora K., Katiyar S. and Patel R., “Design and Analysis of AC to DC Converters for Input Power Factor Correction”, in IEEE Int. Conf. Appl. Theoretical Computing Commun. Technol. (iCATccT), Bengaluru, pp. 171-176, 21-23 July, 2016.
- Pandey K., Kumar S. and Sharma, V., “Mathematical Based Model on Survivability for WDM Networks,” J. Res. Appl. Sci. Eng. Technol., vol.4, issue 6, pp. 649-655, June 2016.
- Patel R., “Review Paper on Fractional Fourier Transform”, J. Adv. Technol. Eng. Sci. (IJARSE), vol. 5, issue 5, pp. 254-265, May 2016.
- Patel R., Kumar V., Tyagi V. and Asthana V., “A fast and Improved Image Compression Technique using Huffman Coding”, IEEE Int. Conf. Wireless Commun., Sig. Process. and Netw. (WiSPNET-2016), 23-25th Mar. 2016.
- Arora K., Patel R. and Katiyar S., “Control Analysis of PMSG based Wind Energy Conversion System using Buck-Boost Converter”, in IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Intell. & Commun. Technol. (CICT), ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, pp. 395-402. 12-13 Feb. 2016.
- Agarwal K. L., Chauhan K. B. and Benerjee K. G., “A Review on Hybrid Controller Using Soft Computing Algorithms”, American J. of Electrical Electron. Eng., 4, pp.49-61, 2016.
- Ansari Q. A., Ibraheem and Katiyar S., “Comparison and Analysis of Obstacle Avoiding Path Planning of Mobile Robot using Ant Colony Optimization and Teaching Learning based Optimization Techniques”, in Springer Book Series of Smart, Innov., Syst. Technol., 51, 2016, pp.563-574.
- Katiyar S., Patel R. and Arora K., “Comparison and Analysis of Cuckoo Search and Firefly Algorithm for Image Enhancement”, in Springer Book Series of Smart Trends Inf. Technol. Comput. Commun., 2016, pp. 1-7.
- Patel R., Katiyar S. and Arora K., “An Improved Image Compression Technique using Huffman Coding and FFT”, in Springer Book Series of Smart Trends Inf. Technol. Comput. Commun. , 2016. pp. 1-8.
- Agrawal K. S., Gupta R. and Panwar R., “Multipulse AC-DC Convertors for Power Quality Improvements in Vector-Controlled Induction Motor Drive,” The IUP J. Electrical & Electron. Eng., 9, No. 1, 2016.
- Katiyar S. and Ansari Q., “Ant Colony Optimization: A tutorial Review”, MR Int. J. Eng., 7, pp. 35-41, Dec. 2015.
- Kumar P., “Design of Dual-Band Band Pass Filter Using Transmission Line Sections,” in 2015 Annual IEEE India Council Int. Conf., New Delhi, Dec., 2015.
- Kumar P., “Design of Simpson Integrator at Microwave Frequency,” in 2015 Annual IEEE India Council Int. Conf., New Delhi, Dec. 2015.
- Patel R., Thakur P. and Katiyar S., “Framework of Compressive Sampling with its Applications to One and Two Dimensional Signals”, Cong. Inf. and Commun. Technol. (ICICT 2015), Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, © Springer, pp. 11-20, 9-10, Oct. 2015.
- Agrawal K. S. and Choudhuri S., “Simulation of Vector Controlled Induction Motor Drive in MATLAB For Various Applications: A Comparative Study,” Micheal Faraday IET Int. Summit: MFIIS-2015,533-540, Sept., 2015, Kolkata, India.
- Pal K., “Challenges in Grid Connected Wind Energy Conversion Systems”, VSRD Int. J. Electrical, Electron. Commun. Eng., 5, issue 7, pp. 161-166, ISSN: 2319-2232, Sept. 2015.
- Sharma S. and Tomar K. S., “Application of Remote Sensing and Image Processing f.or Efficient Urban Planning: A Case Study of Indian City Bhopal”, J. Adv. Res. Computer Sci. Software Eng., vol. 5, issue 9, pp. 228-238, Sept., 2015.
- Ansari Q.A., Ibraheem and Katiyar S., “Comparison and analysis of solving travelling salesman problem using GA, ACO and hybrid of ACO with GA and CS”, IEEE Workshop Computational Intell.: Theories, Appl. and Future Directions (WCI), IIT Kanpur, pp. 1-5, 2015.
- Ansari Q.A., Ibraheem and Katiyar S., “Application of Ant Colony Algorithm for calculation and analysis of Performance Indices for adaptive control system”, IEEE International Conference on Innovative Applications of Computational Intelligence on Power, Energy and Controls with their Impact on Humanity.