The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, established in the year 2007, has well equipped labs as well as qualified & experienced teaching faculty. Apart from teaching the university prescribed curriculum, department regularly conducts workshops, seminars, industrial visits and guest lectures by the experts from industry and academics. Students get proper platform to showcase their capabilities and they are made to participate in group discussions, personal interviews. Students are deriving benefits from following Centres of Excellence by participating in various training programmes. These Centres of Excellence are aiding in improving the quality of teaching and learning of the students.
- Centre for Advanced Robotic Control for Industrial Automation
- Centre of Excellence for Analog & Embedded Systems
- E-Yantra Lab Setup Initiative in Embedded Systems & Robotics
- Centre of Excellence for Big Data
- Centre of Excellence for IoT
VisionTo provide the excellence by imparting knowledge to the learners, enabling them to become skilled professionals and to be recognized as a responsible citizen.
- Provide quality education in the field of computer science and engineering through experienced and qualified faculty members.
- Motivate learners for higher studies and research oriented activities by utilizing resources of Centres of Excellence.
- Inculcate societal values, professional ethics, team work, and leadership qualities by having exposure at National and International level activities.
Career OpportunitiesThe Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in computer science is a professional degree which gives exciting career opportunities to the students in the industry. They can work as programmers, analysts, game developers, designers, animators etc. The B. Tech graduates can follow various career paths:
- They can be employed in the IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Sopra, Accenture and many more.
- Students can pursue higher education like M.Tech, MS or Ph.D. in India as well as from foreign universities.
- Students can become entrepreneur.
- Students can work in research-based organizations.
- Industrial Visits/ Internship Programs
- Summer/Winter/Weekend Training Programs on Latest Technologies
- Centres of Excellence
- Career Resource Center (CRC)
- National Level Project Competitions like Smart India Hackathon
- Personality Development Programs (PDPs)
- CSI student chapter/CSE club/ Data Science Club
- Workshops/Expert talks
|POs||Engineering Graduates will be able to|
|PO1||Engineering Knowledge||Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.|
|PO2||Problem Analysis||Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.|
|PO3||Design/development of solutions||Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.|
|PO4||Conduct investigations of complex problems||Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.|
|PO5||Modern tool usage||Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.|
|PO6||The engineer and society||Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.|
|PO7||Environment and sustainability||Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.|
|PO8||Ethics||Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.|
|PO9||Individual and team work||Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.|
|PO10||Communication||Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.|
|PO11||Project management and finance||Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.|
|PO12||Life-long learning||Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.|
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: Graduates of the program are expected to be employed in the IT industry or indulge in higher studies and research.
- PEO2: Graduates of the program are expected to exhibit curiosity to learn new technologies and work with ethical values and team work.
- PEO3: Graduates of the program are expected to design and develop innovative solutions related to real world problems of the society.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1: Solve complex problems using data structures and other advanced suitable algorithms.
- PSO2: Interpret fundamental concepts of computer systems and understand its hardware and software aspect.
- PSO3: Analyse the constraints of the existing data base management systems and get experience on large-scale analytical methods in the evolving technologies.
- PSO4: Develop intelligent systems and implement solutions to cater the business specific requirements.
Department Advisory Committee
|1.||Prof. (Dr.) M. K. Jha, Director, ABESIT|
|2.||Prof. (Dr.) Rizwan Khan, In- charge, CSE, ABESIT|
|3.||Mr. Avinash Kumar Sharma, NBA Co-ordinator, CSE, ABESIT|
|4.||Dr. Dilkeshwar Pandey, Professor, CSE|
|5.||Ms. Archana Sharma, Member Secretary, CSE, ABESIT|
|6.||Prof. (Dr.) S. K. Gupta, Professor, I. I. T. Delhi.|
|7.||Prof. (Dr.) Tanvir Ahmad, Professor, Jamila Millia Islamia, New Delhi.|
|8.||Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, Head, Strategy & Delivery, TCS.|
|9.||Mr. Manoj Mittal, Head of TME Vertical India, Sopra Steria India.|
|10.||Mr. Amit Kr. Verma (Batch 2012-2016), Technical Associate, Genpact, Headstrongs, Noida.|
|11.||Mr.Vivek Mittal (Batch 2007-2011), Business Analyst, IHS, Markit, Noida.|
|12.||Sh. Arjun Desh Premi, Sr. Journalist, UNI, F/O Mr. Aishwarya Vaibhav, Batch 2014-18|
|13.||Ms. Shalini Tarun, Entrepreneur, W/O Sh. Tarun Kumar, M/O Ms. Shivani Kumar, Batch 2015-2019|
|14.||Dr. B. K. Sharma, Principal Scientist, NITRA, F/O Mr. Mohit Sharma, Batch 2016-2020|
|15.||Mr. Shivam Tushar Verma, Sidhidatri Incorporation Asstoria Boulevard, RDC Ghaziabad – 201002|
|16.||Mr. Ashish Kumar Chakraverty, Module Coordinator-1, CSE, ABESIT|
|17.||Prof. (Dr.) Avinash Dwivedi, Module Coordinator-2, CSE, ABESIT|
|18.||Ms. Swati Goel, Module Coordinator-3, CSE, ABESIT|
|19.||Mr. Pavan Sharma, Module Coordinator-4, CSE, ABESIT|
|20.||Mr. Ashutosh Pandey, Alumni Coordinator, CSE, ABESIT|
|21.||Ms. Jaya Shukla, Criteria 1, Head, NBA, CSE, ABESIT|
|22.||Ms. Aishwarya Gupta, Assistant Professor, CSE, ABESIT|
|S.No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||Teaching &Industry Experience (In Years)|
|1||Dr. Rizwan Khan||Associate Professor and Professor In-charge||Ph.D. (Jamia Milia Islamia), M. Tech (IETE Delhi), B. Tech (UPTU)||13|
|2||Dr. Dilkeshwar Pandey||Professor||Ph.D. ( DCR, University of Science & Technology), ME DCE (Delhi University), BE (BIT, Sindri, Ranchi University)||28|
|3||Ashutosh Pandey||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(Graphic Era University), M. Tech (GGSIPU), M.Sc. (Dr. RML Awadh University, Faizabad)||15|
|4||Krishna Bihari Dubey||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(JIIT), M.Tech (Shobit University), B.Tech (UPTU), B.Sc. (Awadh University)||13|
|5||Ms. Archana Sharma||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(Mewar University), M. Tech (UPTU), MCA (IGNOU)||15|
|6||Avinash Kumar Sharma||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(UTU), M. Tech (UTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||11.5|
|7||Sanjeev Kumar||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(IIT, Dhanbad), M. Tech (GGSIPU, Delhi), BE (MACET Patna)||12|
|8||Ms. Kajol Mittal||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (Banasthali Vidyapeeth), B. Tech (UPTU)||1.5|
|9||Upendra Kr Tiwari||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (UPTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||11|
|10||Ms. Swati Singh||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (Modi University), BE (MDU Rohtak)||5.5|
|11||Ms. Gunjan Saxena||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (LPU), B. Tech (UPTU)||7|
|12||Pavan Sharma||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (Shobit University), B. Tech (UPTU)||13|
|13||Ms. Monica Sehrawat||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (AKTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||1.2|
|14||Ms. Garima||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(Uttrakhand Technical University), M. Tech (Uttrakhand Technical University), B. Tech (UPTU)||11.2|
|15||Ms. Ankita Dixit||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (DIT University), B. Tech (UPTU)||2|
|16||Ms. Aishwarya Gupta||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (UPTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||1.8|
|17||Ms. Meghal Aggarwal||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (JIIT University), B.Tech (UPTU)||1.8|
|18||Ms. Jaya Shukla||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(Shiv Nadar University), MS (LNMIIT, Jaipur), MCA (Guru Ghasi Das University), B.Sc. (CSJM University)||7.2|
|19||Ms. Nupur Gupta||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (UPTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||5.1|
|20||Ms. Tanushri Kansal||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (Graphic Era University), B. Tech (Graphic Era University)||8|
|21||Ashish Chakraverti||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.*(PTU), ME (RGVP, Bhopal), B. Tech (UPTU), GATE 2014, 2016; UGC-NET 2015||13|
|22||Ms. Swati Goel||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (RGVP University), B. Tech (UPTU)||4|
|23||Ms. Princy Jain||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (CDAC, Noida), B. Tech (GGSIPU)||1.1|
|24||Ms. Nitya Upadhyay||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (UPTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||9|
|25||Raghvendra Pratap Singh||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (I.I.T., Delhi), B. Tech (H.B.T.I,Kanpur)||13|
|26||Ms. Jyoti Thakur||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (AKTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||0.5|
|27||Ms. Priyanka Gupta||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (UPTU), B. Tech (UPTU)||3|
|28||Megh Singhal||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (JIIT), B. Tech (UPTU)||0|
|29||Ms. Priti Kumari||Assistant Professor||M. Tech (IGDTUW), B. Tech (RGPV, Bhopal)||0.2|
|30||Raj Kumar||Assistant Professor||M.E (PU, Chandigarh), B. Tech (UPTU)||12.5|
|*Registered for Ph.D.|
Academic Calendar, Odd Semester: 2018-19
|S.No.||Name of Activity||Proposed Date||Day||Coordinators|
|1||Registration / Admission of all eligible students in II/III/IV years in Department & Commencement of classes||23-07-2018||Monday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|2||Workshop-1 (IOT)||03-08-2018||Friday||Mr. Pawan Sharma|
|3||Industrial Visit-1(3rd Year(Section-A))||04-08-2018||Saturday||Mr. Avinash Kumar Sharma|
|4||Workshop-2 (Machine Learning)||06-08-2018||Monday||Mr. Upendra Kumar Tiwari|
|5||Project Presentation-1||08-08-2018 to 09-08-2018||Wednesday to Thursday||Mr. Ashutosh Pandey / Dr. Rizwan Khan / Dr. Avinash Dwivedi|
|6||Guest Lecture-1||10-08-2018||Friday||Ms. Jaya Shukla|
|7||Workshop-3 (Python)||13-08-2018||Monday||Mr. Atul Kr. Singh|
|8||Workshop-4 ( Big Data)||14-08-2018||Tuesday||Mr. Pawan Sharma|
|10||Guest Lecture-2||17-08-2018||Friday||Ms. Archana Sharma|
|11||Industrial Visit-2(3rd Year(Section-B))||18-08-2018||Saturday||Mr. Avinash Kumar Sharma|
|12||Professional Guidance to Students- An interaction meeting.||21-08-2018||Tuesday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|14||Career Advancement to Students- An interaction meeting.||23-08-2018||Thursday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|15||Notification to the students who have fallen short of attendance up to 29-08-2018.||30-08-2018||Thursday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|16||Guest Lecture-3||24-08-2018||Friday||Mr. Umesh Kumar|
|17||Guest Lecture-4||30-08-2018||Thursday||Ms. Swati Singh|
|18||Guest Lecture-5||31-08-2018||Friday||Ms. Jaya Shukla|
|19||FDP on “Patent Filling Process”||01-09-2018||Saturday||Mr. Anand Pandey – An Expert|
|20||Industrial Visit-3(3rd Year(Section-C))||01-09-2018||Saturday||Mr. Avinash Kumar Sharma|
|22||Foundation / Fresher’s / Teacher’s Day||05-09-2018||Wednesday|
|23||Students Feedback –I||07-09-2018||Friday||Prof. (Dr.) Dilkeshwar Pandey|
|24||Guest Lecture-6||07-09-2018||Friday||Ms. Archana Sharma|
|25||Project Presentation-2||11-09-2018 to 12-09-2018||Tuesday to Wednesday||Mr. Ashutosh Pandey / Dr. Rizwan Khan / Dr. Avinash Dwivedi|
|26||Cloud Computing Workshop||12-09-2018||Wednesday||Mr. Umesh Kumar|
|27||Parents / Teachers Meeting||13-09-2018 to 14-09-2018||Thursday to Friday||Prof. (Dr.) Dilkeshwar Pandey|
|28||Sessional –I||17-09-2018 to 24-09-2018||Monday to Monday||Examination Committee|
|29||Seminar for IV Year students on “How to become an Entrepreneur”||26-09-2018||Wednesday||IV year class / group mentors|
|30||Mentor / Mentee Meeting-1||28-09-2018||Friday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|31||Result Analysis Sessional I||28-09-2018||Friday||Result analysis Committee|
|33||Annual Fest||04-10-2018 to 06-10-2018||Thursday to Saturday|
|34||Alumni Meet||07-10-2018||Sunday||Alumni Incharge|
|35||Project Presentation-3||10-10-2018 to 11-10-2018||Wednesday to Thursday||Mr. Ashutosh Pandey / Dr. Rizwan Khan / Dr. Avinash Dwivedi|
|36||Guest Lecture-7||10-10-2018||Wednesday||Dr. Avinash Dwivedi|
|37||Guest Lecture-8||11-10-2018||Thursday||Dr. Manoj Singhal|
|39||Tetrahedron ‘18||25-10-2018 to 26-10-2018||Thursday to Friday||Dr. Rizwan Khan|
|40||Mentor / Mentee Meeting-2||26-10-2018||Friday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|41||Guest Lecture-9||30-10-2018||Tuesday||Dr. Avinash Dwivedi|
|42||Diwali – Deepawali Govardhan Puja Bhai Duj||07-11-2018 to 09-11-2018||Wednesday to Friday||Holiday|
|43||Project Submission (Internal)||13-11-2018 to 14-11-2018||Tuesday to Wednesday||Mr. Ashutosh Pandey / Dr. Rizwan Khan / Dr. Avinash Dwivedi|
|44||Mentor / Mentee Meeting-3||16-11-2018||Friday||Respective Class / Group Mentors|
|45||Notification to the students who have fallen short of attendance upto 16-11-2018 and send the final list to Dean Academics Office.||19-11-2018||Monday||Respective Class / Group Mentors through Prof. (Dr.) Dilkeshwar Pandey|
|46||Sessional – II||19-11-2018 Onwards||Monday Onwards||Examination Committee|
|47||Milad – Ul- Nabi or Id – E- Milad*||21.11.2018||Wednesday||Holiday|
|48||Students Feedback – 2||23-11-2018||Friday||Prof. (Dr.) Dilkeshwar Pandey|
|49||Result Analysis Sessional II||29-11-2018||Thursday|
|50||End Semester Examination*||December (As Per University Notification.)|
|52||International / National Conference||18-01-2019 to 19-01-2019||Friday to Saturday||Conference Committee|
3.Data Structure Lab
5.Web Technology Lab
|1||Artificial Intelligence||Prof. Rajeev Kumar (NSIT, Delhi)||04-06-2018|
|2||Big Data||Mr. Kuldeep Singh(Big Data Expert, CETPA Noida)||30/03/2018|
|3||Java||Mr. Amit Verma (Software Engineer, Headstrong Noida)||29/03/2018|
|4||Java||Mr. Amit Verma (Software Engineer, Headstrong Noida)||28/03/2018|
|5||Machine Learning||Mr. Madhukar Mani (IBM Ecosystem Developer, Bangalore)||22/11/2017|
|6||Cyber Security||Mr. I. L. Narsimha Rao (Project Manager, CDAC Noida)||10-10-2017|
|1||Digital Image Processing||Dr. Sushila Maheshkar (Assistant Professor, NIT Delhi)||31/08/2018|
|2||Deep Learning||Dr. Suneet Kumar Gupta (Professor, Bennett University, Greater Noida)||30/08/2018|
|3||Data Science||Dr. Girish Sharma (Principal, BPIBS, Delhi)||08-10-2018|
|4||Computer Animation||Dr. R. Rama Kishore(Associate Professor, GGSIPTU Delhi)||21/02/2018|
|5||Cyber Security||Mr. Krishna Basudevan||18/08/2017|
|1||HoloLens||Mr. Mani Jee(Android Corporate Trainer, MCN Solution)||24/08/2018|
|2||Big Data||Mr. Ajmat Siddique(Technical Trainer, TCSion Noida)||14/08/2018|
|3||Cloud Computing||Mr. Shadab Khan(Technical Manager & Consultant, Training Basket Noida)||13/08/2018|
|4||Python||Mr. Aamir Khan(IoT Trainer, Aptron Solutions Noida)||08-03-2018|
|5||Big Data Hive Sqoop By||Mr. Vikas Kumar(Data Analyst TCSion, Noida)||20/11/2017|
|6||Microsoft Windows Azure||Mr. NitinPandit(Microsoft MVP, MCN Solution, Noida)||11-02-2017|
|7||Web Designing using PHP||Mr. Neeraj Sharma(Technical Consultant, Impactro Solutions Noida)||09-08-2017|
|8||Cloud Computing||Mr. Aashish Raj(Cloud Consultant, Aptron Solutions Gurgaon)||25/08/2017|
|9||Python||Mr. Aamir Khan(IoT Trainer, Aptron Solutions Noida)||21/08/2017|
|10||Demystifying Big data/ Cloud Computing||Mr. SatmeetSoni(Big Data Cloud Strategist & solution Architect, FINO Paytech)||30/09/2016|
|11||Web Designing||Mr. Rajpal Singh Rawat(Trainer, Aptron Solutions Gurgaon)||30/09/2016|
|12||Cloud computing (in collaboration with CSI)||Mr. Karan Chaturvedi(City Technical Developer, IBM Silokhera, Gurgaon, Haryana)||16/09/2016|
|13||Web Application using PHP||Technical Trainers(Incise Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Noida)||8/4/2016 To 9/4/2016|
|14||Data Analytics-Hadoop||Mr. Ravi Kumar(Sr. Research Engineer, Patrol Solutions in association with IIT Kharagpur)||22/01/2016 To 24/01/2016|
|S. No.||Name of the Company||Year/ Section||Date|
|1||CEBS Worldwide, Noida||3CSC||09-01-2018|
|2||CEBS Worldwide, Noida||3CSB||18/08/2018|
|3||CEBS Worldwide, Noida||3CSA||08-04-2018|
|4||CEBS Worldwide, Noida||3CSE||21/04/2018|
|S. No.||Name of the Event||Date of the Event||Winners||Rewards Given|
|1||Group Discussion(30 students participated)||26/10/2018||1. Ravi Verma||Rs. 1000|
|2. Arpit||Rs. 500|
|2||Coding (Java)(23 students participated)||26/10/2018||1. Vishal Yadav and team||Rs. 1000|
|2. Sneha Jain and team||Rs. 500|
|3||Android(8 students participated)||26/10/2018||1. Singahi saifi & Vibhor (IMS Noida)||Rs. 1000|
|2. Sahin Singh &Saurabh Saini||Rs. 500|
|4||Gaming (Need for Speed)(20 students participated)||26/10/2018||1. Vansham Bhardwaj (SRM IST)||Rs. 1000|
|2. Ayashkant Siddharth||Rs. 500|
|5||Gaming (PUBG)(80 students participated)||26/10/2018||1. Nitish Kumar||Rs. 1000|
|2. Arpit Kumar||Rs. 500|
|6||Gaming (C.S.)(5 teams participated)||26/10/2018||1. Team-1 (NOOB SENA)||Rs. 1000|
|2. Team-2 (CDG)||Rs. 500|
|7||Web Designing(10 teams participated)||26/10/2018||1. Rishbh Sharma and Siddharth Kaushik||Rs. 1000|
|2.Sumit Raj and Vaibhav Garg||Rs. 500|
|8||Quiz (C/C++)(156 students participated)||25/10/ 2018||1.Devraj Kumar||Rs. 1000|
|2 Ankit Singh||Rs. 500|
|9||Quiz (Java)(23 students participated)||25/10/2018||1. Sumit Raj||Rs. 1000|
|2 Sushil Kumar||Rs. 500|
|10||Quiz (Python)(13 students participated)||25/10/2018||1. Sneha Jain||Rs. 1000|
|2. Abhay Chauhan||Rs. 500|
|11||Quiz (DBMS/OS)(24 students participated)||25/10/2018||1 Yash Jain||Rs. 1000|
|2. Sumakshi Chauhan||Rs. 500|
Big Data Thon-2018
|1||Start-up Idea Competition(10 teams participated)||20/04/2018||1.Aakansh Singhal & Team||Rs. 3000|
|2 Ayashkant and team||Rs. 2000|
|3.Vartika singh and Team||Rs.1000|
|2||Debate Competition(30 students participated)||20/04/2018||1 Karan Pratap Singh (2nd Prize Winner)||Rs. 2000|
|3||Big War Project Competition(17 teams from various colleges participated)||19/04/2018||1.Rahul Bandhan & Team||Rs. 15000|
|2. Devraj Kumar & Team||Rs. 8000|
|3. Shivam Choudhary & Team||Rs.5000|
|4||Quiz Competition (303 students participated)||19/04/2018||1. Prashant Sharma||Rs. 3000|
Smart India Hackathon-2018
|1||GRAND FINALE of National level SIH(1296 Shortlisted TEAMS for Grand Finale participated at 28 centres in various parts of the country, and 8 Teams of ABESIT participated in it)||30/03/2018 to 31/03/2018||1. Team ‘Tech Amigos’ won 2nd Rank at Mumbai centre||Rs. 75,000|
|2. Team ‘Divergents’ won 3rd Rank at Bhubaneswar center||Rs. 50,000 + 25,000 (By Karnataka Bank)|
|3. Team ‘Salvatore’ received Inspiration award at Hyderabad center||Rs. 10,000|
AKTU State Level Arts & Cultural Fest-2018
|1||Solo Dance||26/03/2018 to 27/03/2018||1. Ramnika Jain||Bronze Medal|
|AKTU’s Zonal Arts & Cultural Fest-2018|
|1||Solo Dance||23/02/ 2018||1. Ramnika Jain (1st Rank Holder)||Certificates of Appreciation|
|2||Fashion Jalwa||23/02/ 2018||1. Arunav Malhotra & Himanshi Bhatnagar (1st Rank Holder)||Certificates of Appreciation|
World’s First Summit of Developer Student Club by Google Developers-2018
|1||As a Developer Student Club Lead at Goa (174 student Leads representing 170 colleges and 90+ cities attending the event)||22/02/ 2018 to 25/02/ 2018||1. Vanshika Garg & team stood first in developing solution for local business||Received swags from Google as token of gratitude for attending the summit|
|1||Android(5 Teams Participated)||11-11-2017||1. Mitul Gautam & Tanya Goel||Rs. 1000|
|2. Kumal Goswani & Dimple Mehta||Rs. 500|
|3. Nikhil Dhiman & Manish Kumar||Rs. 100|
|2||Gaming (Need for Speed)(80 Participants)||11-11-2017||1. Utkarsh Srivastava||Rs. 1000|
|2. Ravi Goyal||Rs. 500|
|3. Akshay Sehdev||Rs. 100|
|3||Gaming (C.S.)(50 Participants)||11-11-2017||1. Parichay Agarwal||Rs. 1000|
|2. Ashish Shukla,|
|3. Avinash Mishra|
|4. Rahul Prakash Tiwari|
|Team-2 (Seal Team)|
|1. Ankit Kumar Roy||Rs. 500|
|2. Ayush Shroff|
|3. Shubham Srivastava|
|4. Shivam Yadav|
|5. Ravi Goel|
|6. Sachin Singh|
|7. Dhananjay Verma|
|8. Shivam Chaudhary|
|4||Quiz (C/C++)(171 Participants)||11-10-2017||1. Harshit Aggarwal (1st Prize Winner)||Rs. 1000|
|5||Quiz (Java)(76 Participants)||11-10-2017||1. Pankaj Sharma||Rs. 1000|
|2. Ashish Shukla||Rs. 500|
|3. Piyush Dua||Rs. 100|
|6||Group Discussion(80 Participants)||11-10-2017||1. Monika Singh Patel||Rs. 1000|
|2. Khushi Prasad||Rs. 500|
|3. Abhijeet||Rs. 100|
|7||Coding (Java)(60 Participants)||11-10-2017||1. Devraj Kumar(3rd Prize Winner)||Rs. 100|
|1||Start-up Idea Competition||04-08-2017||1. Rahul Vashishtha (3rd Prize Winner)||Rs. 1000|
|2||Debate Competition||04-08-2017||1. S. Bharat (2nd Prize Winner)||Rs. 2000|
|2. Prateek Kapoor (3rd Prize Winner)||Rs. 1000|
|3||Big War Project Competition||04-07-2017||1. Rahul Vashishtha (2nd Prize Winner)||Rs. 15000|
|4||Quiz Competition||04-07-2017||1. Ashish Shukla(1st Prize Winner)||Rs. 3000|
|2. Monika Singh Patel (3rd Prize Winner)||Rs. 1000|
Smart India Hackhathon-2017
|1||GRAND FINALE of Smart India Hackathon||1/4/2017 to 2/4/2017||1. TEAM PATH PRADARSHAK receives an Inspiration award||Rs. 10000|
|2. TEAM CEREBRO receives an Inspiration award||Rs. 10000|
- Bandhan R., Garg S., Rai B. and Agarwal G., "Bus Management System," International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science (IJARCS), Vol. 9, Issue 3, pp. 4-6, May-June 2018.
- Kumari M. and Khan R., “Review Paper on Blue Brain Technology”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 180, Issue 48, pp. 21-23,Jun 2018.
- Jha P. and Khan R., “A Review Paper on DevOps: Beginning and More to Know” International Journal of Computer Applications, Foundation of Computer Science, Vol. 180, Issue 48, pp.16-20, June 2018.
- Dwivedi A., Sharma A., Yadav A. and Khan R., “Security of Wireless Sensor Networks Employing Malicious Node Detection & Prevention Method”, International Journal for Science and Advance Research In Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 5, pp. 834-840, May 2018.
- Kulshrestha S., Agarwal P. and Khan R., “Clustering in Wireless Sensor Networks using Modified LEACH (M-LEACH) ” International Journal for Science and Advance Research In Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 5, pp. 829-833, May 2018.
- Jain R. and Khan R., “A Review on Network Security”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 5, pp. 113-115, May 2018.
- Srivastava V., Pandey A. and Khan R., “A Study of Node.js Using Injection Vulnerabilities”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 5, pp. 64-69, May 2018.
- Bansal H. and Khan R., “A Review Paper on Human Computer Interaction”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 53-56, April 2018.
- Chaudhary J. and Khan R., “A Review on Biometric Technology”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 101-104, April 2018.
- Sharma S., Goel S., Salmani N. and Khan R., “Multi-User Chat Application and Assistant”, International Journal of Science and Advanced Research in Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 2011-2013, April 2018.
- Kaushal P., and Khan R., “A Review on Information Security”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 122-124, April 2018.
- Saraswat K., Baranwal K., Sharma A. and Agarwal G., “Music Mood Recognition”, International Journal of Advance in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences (IJAMTES), Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 587-596, April 2018.
- Rawal S., Mansi, Tyagi P. and Agarwal G., “Student Portal Using Parallel Computing Environment”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 753-757, April 2018.
- Dubey A., Kumar A., and Agarwal G., “Face Recognition in Attendance Monitoring System”, International Research Journal of Science Engineering and Technology (IJRSET), Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 23-26, Apr 2018.
- Goyal R. , Sharma P. , Mishra S. and Agarwal G., “A Web Portal Architectural Design and Implementation for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Vol. 68, Issue 4, pp. 3568-3574, Apr 2018.
- Sharma D., Sharma A. and Agarwal G., “Review Paper on Digital Steganography In Android Application”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 9-16, Apr 2018.
- Rastogi A. , Sharma A., Srivastav T. and Agarwal G., “A Review on Audio Fingerprinting and The Methods Behind”, International Journal of Engineering and Techniques (IJET), Vol. 4, Issue 2, pp. 467-470, Apr 2018.
- Kumar P., Kumari A. and Sharma A., “Smart Police Navigator”, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), Vol. 7, Issue 2, pp. 57-60, Apr 2018.
- Ritika Km., Mittal T. and Sharma A., “A Review on: Job Portal”, International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology (IJSART), Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 538-540, Apr 2018.
- Ali J., Sharma D. and Sharma A., “Finding Intrusion Detection using Cloud Computing Network”, International Journal for Scientific Research and Development (IJSRD),Vol.6, Issue 2, pp. 2286-2288, Apr 2018.
- Sharma S., Singh S., Kachroo M. and Sharma A., “Library on Cloud”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 725-728, Apr 2018.
- Verma S., Tyagi P. and Sharma A., “Online Voting System”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 589-590, Apr 2018 .
- Dutta J., Gupta K., Chaudhary A. and Sharma A., “Providing Security by Encryption and Splitting Techniques over Cloud Storage”, International Journal of Engineering & Techniques (IJET), Vol. 4, Issue 2, pp. 493-496, Apr 2018 .
- Sharma A., Chaudhay S., Attray D. and Badgoti V., “Research & Implementation of IOS APP for Interactive Weather”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 712-715, Apr 2018.
- Gautam S., Singh S., Singh S. and Sharma P., “Classification of Age and Gender using Deep Learning”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol. 5, Issue 4, pp 2469-2474, Apr 2018.
- Agarwal H., Sharma J., Sharma P. And Agarwal S., “Detection of Moles, Scars and Deformed Faces", International Journal for Science and Advance Research In Technology (IJSART), Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 3380-3385, Apr 2018.
- Goya A., Sharma S., and Tiwari U., “Intrusion Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 120-125, Apr 2018.
- Rajput K. and Khan R., “Review on Garbage Monitoring System using Internet of Things”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 48-52, April 2018.
- Vaibhav A., Jaiswal A., Singh H., and Pandey D., "Secure Routing in Wireless Sensor Network using ACO", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, 2018.
- Srivastava T., Kashyap S., Garg U. and Pandey D., “A Comparative Study of Weather Forecasting using Statistical Models and Deep Neural Networks”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.5, Issue 4, pp.1-6, 2018.
- Singh B., Tyagi A., Chawla J., and Pandey D., “Smart Home Using Arduino”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT) , Vol. 6, Issue 2, 2018.
- Sharma A., “A Review on the New Speed 5”,International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering , Vol. 8 , Issue 5, pp. 94-96, 2018.
- Goel S. and Sharma S., “Non Homogenous Anonymization Approach Using Association Rule Mining for Preserving Privacy”, 2nd International conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA), 2018.
- Pandey A., Khan R. and Srivastava A., “Challenges in Automation of Test Cases for Mobile Payment Apps”, IEEE CICT-2018.
- Gupta N. and Mittal K., “Survey on Chatbot Work and Design”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol. 6, Issue 5, pp. 721-723, 2018.
- Srivastava T., Pandey A. and Khan R., “A Study of Node.js Using Injection Vulnerabilities”, International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), Vol. 8, Issue 5, pp. 64-69, 2018.
- Malhotra V., Chaudhary P., Sharma K., and Pandey A., “Online Registration Platform for Training Partner and Assessment Body”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol. 5, Issue 4, pp. 5006-5008, 2018.
- Bhargava A., Singh P., Khanna S. and Pandey A., “Skill Development Portal for Training Partner and Assessment Bodies”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol. 5, Issue 5, pp. 534-536, 2018.
- Rai A., Batra S., Ansari R., and Kumar S., “Developing Prediction Model of Loan Risk in Banks using Machine Learning”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp.763-768,2018.
- Chaurasia R., Gupta S., Siddhu S., and Kumar S., “Prediction of Heart Disease using Machine Learning Algorithm”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp.69-73, 2018.
- Hammad H., Singh N., Kumar M., and Kumar S., “Prediction of Alphabet Matrix Through SVM”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp758-762, 2018.
- Nath A., Katiyar A., Sahu S., and Kumar S., “Time Series Forecasting using ARIMA and Recurrent Neural NET with LSTM Network”, International Journal of emerging trend &technology in computer science (IJETTCS), Vol. 7, Issue 2, 2018.
- Dwivedi A., “Analysis and Development of Web Based Decision Support System for Municipal Corporation”, International Conference on Technology & Trust ICCT-17, 28-29 Dec 2017.
- Chakraverti A. and Dhir V., “A New Approach of Copy Move Forgery Detection using Rigorous Pre-processing and Feature Extraction”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 12, pp. 50-56, Dec 2017.
- Sehrawat M., “Optimizing the Performance of Edge Detection Algorithm for Digital Images", International Conference on Technology and Trust (ICTT), 28-29 Dec 2017.
- Goel S. and Sharma S., “Survey on Privacy Preserving Data Mining Techniques”,International Journal of Modern Engineering & Management Research, Vol.5, Issue 3, pp. 20-25, Sept 2017.
- Chakraverti A. and Dhir V., "A Review on Image Forgery & its Detection Procedure", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Vol. 8, Issue 2, pp. 440-443, May 2017.
- Gupta A., Singh M. and Pattanaik V., “Enhancing K Means by Unsupervised Learning using PSO algorithm”, International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA), IEEE, India, 2017.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “A Tool: Automatic Generation of Control Flow Graph (CFG)” ,IEEE INDIACom-2017.
- Pandey A. and Khan R., “Implementing Automation Testing Framework for Trading Application”, ICTT-2017.
- Khan R., Amjad M. and Shrivastava A., “Automatic Test Case Generation for Mutation Testing by Hybrid Genetic Algorithm-An Optimization Technique” ,IEEE CICT-2017, India.
- Shukla J., “Graph Fourier Transform based descriptor for gesture classification”, Fourth International Conference on Image Processing (ICIIP), 2017.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Introduction to Data Flow Testing using Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Foundation of Computer Science, Vol. 170, Issue 5, pp. 39-45, 2017.
- Sehrawat M., “Finding the Optimal Threshold Values for Edge Detection of Digital Images & Comparing among Bacterial Foraging Algorithm, Canny and Sobel Edge Detector”, International Conference on Computing Communication And Automation, (ICCCA), 05-06 May , 2017.
- Mehra P. and Agarwal G., “Practices oflearning and teaching in ABESIT: A Case Study of Even Semester 2015-16 and Odd Semester 2016-17”, International Conference in Transformation of Engineering Education, ICTEE - 2017.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Performance Testing (Load) of Web Applications Based on Test Case Management”, Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences a Science Direct, Elsevier Journal, Vol. 8, pp. 355-357, Sep 2016.
- Upadhyay N., “Educational Data Mining using Neural Network”, International Journal of Computer Applications Technology and Research, Vol. 05, Issue 2, pp. 104-109, Feb 2016.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Automatic Generation of Test Cases for Data Flow Test Paths Using K-Means Clustering and Genetic Algorithm”,International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 23, Issue 1, pp. 473-478, Jan 2016.
- Chakraverti A., Dhir V. and Chakraverti S., “Architectural and QoS Issues in Mobile Cloud Computing Environment for Real Time Video Streaming”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 7 , Issue 1, , pp. 355-366, Jan 2016.
- Gangwar A. and Kaur I., “ESEECH: Enhanced Scalable Energy Efficient Clustering Hierarchical Routing Protocol For WSN”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol.14, Issue 9, pp. 338-344, 2016.
- Khan R., Amjad M. and Pandey D., “Load Testing of Web Applications Using HP Load Runner and CA Wily Introscope Tools”, International Journal of Emerging trends And Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), Vol. 5, Issue 3, pp. 56-59, 2016.
- Gangwar A. and Kaur I., “A Survey on Network Structure Based Routing Protocol in Wireless Sensor Network”, International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications, Vol. 9, Issue 20, pp. 103-114, 2016.
- Gupta A. and Pattanaik V., “Survey Paper on Encryption, Authentication and Auditing Services for better Cloud Security”, International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA), Foundation of Computer Science, Vol. 138, Issue 10, pp. 33-37, 2016.
- Khan R.,Shrivastava A. and D. Pandey, “Agile Approach for Software Testing Process” ,IEEE SMART 2016.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Optimization of Automatic Test Case Generation with Cuckoo Search and Genetic Algorithm Approaches”, Springer Conference ICCCCS-2016.
- Sharma A. and Nitin, "A Literature Survey On Energy Efficient Virtual Network Embedding In Cloud Computing", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 11, Issue 6, pp. 3828-3841, 2016.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Automatic Testing for Web Application Using HP ALM Tool”, IEEE ICECS 2016.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Soak Testing of Web Applications Based on Automatic Test Cases”, IEEE ICECS2016.
- Khan R. and Amjad M., “Smoke Testing of Web Application Based on ALM Tool”, ICCCA (IEEE), 2016.
- Chakraverti A. and Dhir V., "Model to improve the medical data processing in mobile devices by using mobile cloud computing environment", International Conference Gyanodaya, IEC CET, Nov 2015.
- Aggrawal M., "Keyword Extraction from Speech Transcripts", International journal of Computing (IIJC), Vol. 5, Issue 4, pp. 249-253, Oct. 2015.
- Chakraverti A. and Dhir V., "Utilization of Fuzzy Computing in Software Development Effort Estimation", VSRD International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology, Vol. 5, Issue 7,pp. 175-178, Aug 2015.
- Gupta N., Kalra P. and Verma S., “Identification and Retrieval of Query Interfaces for Domain-specific Hidden Web Database”, International Conference on Changing Technological and Management Scenario, 2015.
- Kalra P. and Gupta N., “Wireless Networking and Smartshopping”, International Conference on Changing Technological and Management Scenario, 2015.